1. Guo HR, Working hours spent on repeated activities and prevalence of back pain, Occup Environ Med, 2002;59(10): 680–88.
2. Guo HR, Tanaka S, Cameron LL, et al., Back pain among workers in the United States: national estimates and workers at high risk, Am J Ind Med, 1995;28(5):591–602.
3. Gilcreest EL, Lumbosacral and sacro-iliac strain causing low back pain: a review of one hundred fifty cases, Ann Surg, 1938;107(6):988–95.
4. Deyo RA, Mirza SK, Martin BI, Back pain prevalence and visit rates: estimate from US national surveys, 2002, Spine, 2006;31: 2724–7.
5. Krishnaney AA, Park J, Benzel EC, Surgical management of neck and low back pain, Neurol Clin, 2007;25:507–22.
6. Jarvik JG, Deyo RA, Diagnostic evaluation of low back pain with emphasis on imaging, Ann Intern Med, 2002;137:586–97.
7. Chou R, Qaseem A, Snow V, et al., Diagnosis and treatment of low back pain: a joint clinical practice guideline from the American College of Physicians and the American Pain Society, Ann Intern Med, 2007;147:478–91.
8. McCamey K, Evans P, Low back pain, Prim Care, 2007;3:71–82.
9. Marcus A, APS guidelines on low back pain dismiss some interventions, Pain Med RSS, 2008;34:07.
10. Leslie J, Richmond C, Macario A, et al., Pilot: Effectiveness and safety of non-surgical spinal decompression, Paper presented at the 18th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Pain Management, Las Vegas, NV, 27–30 September 2007.
11. Gan TJ, Leslie J, Pergolizzi J, Non-surgical Spinal Decompression to treat chronic low back pain, Special Report supplement featured in Anesthesiology News, December 2007.
12. Macario A, Pergolizzi J, Systematic literature review of spinal decompression via motorized traction for chronic discogenic low back pain, Pain Pract, 2006;6:171–8.
13. Macario A, Richmond C, Auster M, Pergolizzi JV, Treatment of 94 outpatients with chronic discogenic low back pain with the DRX9000: a retrospective char review, Pain Pract, 2008;8:
14. Richmond C, Florio F, Wilhelm JM, et al., MagneticResonance Imaging Findings after Treatment with a Non-surgical Spinal Decompression System (DRX9000™)—Case Report, USMusculoskeletal Review, 2007;50–52.
15. Pergolizzi J, Florio F, Martin W, et al., Management of low-back pain with a non-surgical spinal decompression system (DRX9000™) – case report, European Musculoskeleta review, 2008;59–60.
16. Pergolizzi J, Yocum T, Florio F, et al., Management of discogenic low-back pain with a non-surgical decompression system (DRX9000™)—Case Report, US Musculoskeletal Review, 2008;14–15.
17. Apfel C, Cakmakkaya S, Martin W, et al., Decreased lower back pain after non-invasive spinal decompression may be due to restored disc height, Abstract presented at the American Conference on Pain Medicine 3rd A